Agenda Page (new agenda available Friday preceding meeting)
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
OCONEE COUNTY, GEORGIA
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Commission Meeting Chambers
Oconee County Courthouse
1. Approval of Agenda.
2. Statements and Remarks from Citizens.
3. Statements and Remarks from Commissioners.
4. Interview Applicants for the Cultural Affairs & Tourism Committee for four two-year terms beginning October 1, 2017 and expiring September 30, 2019.
5. Interview Applicants for the Keep Oconee County Beautiful Commission for one unexpired term expiring June 30, 2018.
6. Interview Applicants for the Land Use & Transportation Planning Committee for six two-year terms to begin October 1, 2017 and expire September 30, 2019.
7. Interview Applicants for the Recreational Affairs Committee for five two year terms to begin October 1, 2017 and expire September 30, 2019.
8. Interview Applicants for the Planning Commission for two four-year terms to begin October 1, 2017 and expire September 30, 2021.
9. Discuss reappointment of Amrey Harden as the Private Sector Representative on the Northeast Georgia Regional Commission Council.
10. Discuss Professional Services for expansion of Oconee Veterans Park fields.
11. Discuss and Consider the Public Defender Indigent Defense Services Agreement in the amount of $165,279.00 – Jeff Benko.
12. Discuss Moreland-Altobelli Change Order for Design Work of the Mars Hill Road Widening Project, Phase II in an amount not to exceed $12,400.00 -- Jeff Benko.
15. Second Public Hearing of the Property Disposition Ordinance – Daniel Haygood.
16. Discuss authorization to amend and revise the FY 2017 Budget – Jeff Benko.
17. FY2018 Property and Liability Insurance Renewal– Jeff Benko.
18. Executive Session to discuss land acquisition, personnel matters, and/or potential litigation (if needed).