Agenda Page (new agenda available Friday preceding meeting)
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF OCONEE COUNTY, GEORGIA MEETING
Tuesday, March 6, 2018 6:00 p.m.
1. Approval of Agenda.
2. Statements and Remarks from Citizens.
3. Statements and Remarks from Commissioners.
4. Approval of Minutes:
Minutes from the following meetings have been distributed: February 6, 2018 – Regular Meeting February 12, 2018 – Called Meeting February 23, 2018 – Called Meeting February 27, 2018 – Agenda Meeting
5. Business Involving Guests, Groups, or Multiple Visitors:
6. Approval of Resolutions, Ordinances, Policies, Etc.:
7. Hearings and Actions on Zoning Matters, Special Use Permits, Street Light Tax Districts, Etc:
8. Personnel Matters:
1) Consider Appointment to the Board of Elections and Registrations as Chair of the Board.
2) Consider Appointment to the Board of Tax Assessors for one appointment to begin April 1, 2018 for a six-year term that will expire March 31, 2024.
9. Approval of Contracts, Rights-of-Way, Awarding Bids, Purchases, Etc.:
1) Consider award recommendation for ISO Fire Hydrant Flow Testing and Maintenance Program.
10. Budget Items:
11. County-wide Matters:
12. Consent Items:
1) Approve Alcohol License Application for Olive Basket, 8851 Macon Highway, Suite 401, Athens, with Charles Edward Hay as the Registered Agent.
2) Acceptance of Quit Claim Deed from Board of Education for 0.763 Acres at the intersection of Dewey Road and V.M. Osborne Road for new water tower.
3) Adopt 2019-2020Strategic Plan.
13. Executive Session to discuss land acquisition, personnel matters and/or potential litigation (if needed).