Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Equipment usage is for Oconee County, Georgia residents only. EQUIPMENT USAGE IS FOR THE HUMANE CAPTURE OF DOGS AND CATS ONLY. If you are having wildlife problems, please contact a wildlife specialist.
Fill out as much information about the owner below as possible
Cages are only available for Cats or Dogs.
If you have a description, please add information, if not enter 'None'
1. An Oconee County Animal Control Officer may inspect the cage/trap at any time and may impound any animal found therein.
2. User shall be responsible for any damage, maintenance, and/or theft for said equipment while on the applicant's property. Applicant shall be responsible for the cost or repairs or replacement should the equipment become damaged or stolen.
3. Applicant shall be responsible for any injury or damage to any person, property, or animal arising out of the applicant's use of the humane cage.
4. Equipment shall not be moved, opened/closed, or an animal placed/removed by applicant or applicant's agents.
5. If applicant is working the equipment, it shall be inspected a minimum of twice daily and user shall be responsible for the humane treatment found therein until an officer impounds said animal.
6. In case of inclement weather or weekends, the equipment will be either removed or closed.
7. Equipment will be used for the humane capture of dogs and cats only.
If you have outside animals, it is your responsibility to confine said animals to insure it not being trapped. Animals are not to be removed once confined. Any violation of said agreement may result in equipment removal, applicant no allowed future usage, and/or a citation for obstruction.
I understand and agree, by clicking the "submit" button below, I accept responsibility with the terms and conditions set forth. I will use said equipment only at the above property and for trapping dog/cat only.
I hearby agree to idemnify and show harmless Oconee County government, its agents, and employees from any type of liability, loss, and/or damage sustained by reason of injury to any person and/or damage to any property though any and all acts of omission by me or by any person under my direct or indirect authority arising out of the use of said equipment.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field