In order for a child to participate in any competitive youth activity, at least one parent must be a current member of the Parents Association of Youth Sports (PAYS). To fulfill this requirement follow the steps below:
2. Select Sign up Option 1 (first time) or Option 2 (renewal)
3. Completing the PAYS program: click "Get Started"
4. Contact Information: Complete contact info, then click "Next"
5. Program Affiliation requirement: Click "Yes"
6. Navy affiliated sports program: Click "No"
7. League/Agency: select "Oconee County Pks & Rec Dept" and then click "Next"
8. Payment Information: NO PAYMENT OR DONATION REQUIRED, simply click "Confirm"
9. Confirmation: Click "Process"
10. Thank You for Registering page appears, click “Next”
11. Click “Start PAYS Course”
12. Click on video to begin course
13. Answer required course questions to complete
Code of Conduct
The following Code of Conduct applies to all Oconee County Parks and Recreation Department program participants, users of park facilities and park patrons. All individuals and organizations will be held to the Code of Conduct when using facilities administered by the department. Please view the Code of Conduct.