- Water Resources
- View and/or Pay your Bill
Credit Card & Electronic Check Payments / View Your Bill
All customers were assigned a new account number in June of 2019 as we migrated to a new billing software.
You may view and/or pay your bill here. Online payment options are offered through Invoice Cloud. You will need your current account number to pay using this link. Your account number is shown on your latest bill.
- There is a $997.00 payment maximum limit per credit/debit card transaction. If you are trying to pay more than this amount, you will need to make multiple transactions.
- Register your account (a one-time action) to enjoy all features
- You may now go paperless, sign up for automatic draft, set up pay-by-text, and review past invoices and payments via the website once you register at Register your account here.
- AutoPay - After you register your account, you may sign up for AutoPay and/or paperless billing. **Please note - The preferred method for AutoPay is to sign up with Electronic Check as that payment type does not have the $997 cap. If your payment is ever over $997 and you signed up for AutoPay using your credit/debit card, that payment will be declined.
- A convenience fee will be charged for each transaction - currently $3 for credit/debit card payments. Electronic check payments are $1.
- An additional $0.35 applies to payments made by phone through our payment vendor at 855-725-0896 (we can not take payments by phone in our office).
- If the amount due shown is higher than your last bill (which you can view by clicking on the bills tab), a new bill may have posted to your account, is in the process of being printed, and will be available to view once finalized.
You may Pay New Deposits or Fees here. Please choose Utility Billing Account Number in the drop-down menu search at the top and enter the new account number you were issued.
For issues with the payment site or questions regarding your payment, please call the Water Resources Department at (706) 769-3960 during regular business hours.