Fitness Center, Open Gym & Indoor Walking Track
The Fitness Center features a wide array of state of the art cardiovascular and weight equipment including single and multi-station trainers for Oconee County Residents ages 14 and up. We offer FREE WiFi in our Fitness Center. Fitness memberships are required for the exercise facility. Patrons ages 14-15 require adult supervision.
Memberships are available for purchase at the Oconee Veterans Park Community Center front desk. Fitness Memberships (per person): $40 per quarter or $120 per year.
For more information call 706-769-3965.
Fitness Center Hours:
Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Face coverings are encouraged in indoor facilities when not exercising.
- Please be aware that use of lockers and showers are not permitted at this time.
- Please wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- All persons should wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds frequently. Hand washing, or use of hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol, should be used after using the restroom and before/after use of any shared equipment.
- All persons should cover their coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of their elbow.
- High fives, fist/elbow bumps, handshakes, group celebrations and spitting are not allowed.
|Under 12 years old||$0|
|12 - 59 years old||$10 per person, per year|
|60 years and older||$0|
Open Gymnasium ONLY Membership (ages 12 and 13)
This membership allows Oconee County Residents the use of the gym during open gym hours. Children 11 and under do not require a pass but must be accompanied by a member with a pass.
Fee for membership card is $10 per person/year.
Open Gym / Indoor Track Membership (ages 14 and up)
Membership allows Oconee County Residents the use of the gym and indoor walking track.
Fee for membership card is $10 per person/year. No fee for 60 years and older.
Persons ages 14 and up will receive a dual Indoor Track/Open Gymnasium card.
Persons ages 12-13 are only permitted in the gymnasium and will receive an Open Gym only card.
Open Gym Activities
Open Gym refers to basketball free play. All basketball goals in operation available for half court play.
Open Gym Badminton refers to free play with two to three nets set up.
Call the Open Gymnasium Hotline for the daily schedule at 706-769-3965, choose option "1". Schedule subject to change.
Indoor Track and Gymnasium Membership
(Ages 14 years old and up)
This membership allows Oconee County Resident walkers/joggers use of the indoor track and gym during open gym hours all year.
Fee for membership card is $10 per person/year (14-59 years old). No fee for 60 years and older.
Indoor Track Membership Fees
|14 - 59 years old||$10 per person, per year|
|60 years and older||$0|
Persons ages 14 and up will receive a dual Indoor Track/Open Gymnasium card. Persons ages 12-13 are only permitted in the gymnasium and will receive an Open Gym only card. They must also be accompanied by adult member.