- The main office located at Oconee Veterans Park is open from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Show All Answers
- Herman C. Michael is located at 1051 Elder Road in Bishop, just off Highway 53/Hog Mountain Road. - Bogart Sports Complex is located at 200 South Burson/Thompson Street in Bogart, behind the Bogart Library. - Heritage Park is located at 2543 Macon Highway, Watkinsville, seven miles south of downtown Watkinsville and ten miles north of Madison. - Oconee Veterans Park is located at 3500A Hog Mountain Road, Watkinsville across from Herman C. Michael Park on Highway 53/Hog Mountain Road.
Follow the easy directions below to create a Family Account and Register Online for our programs. All activities will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Visit our Volunteer Coach Corner
In order for a child to participate in any competitive youth activity, at least one parent must be a current member of the NAYS Parent Orientation and Membership Program (formerly PAYS). To fulfill this requirement follow the steps below:
1. Go to http://www.nays.org/parents
2. Select blue “Sign Up!” button
3. Completing the PAYS program: click “Get Started”
4. Contact Information: Complete contact info, then click “Next”
5. Program affiliation requirement: click “Yes”
6. Navy affiliated sports program: click “No”
7. League/Agency: select “Oconee County Pks & Rec Dept” and then click “Next”
8. Payment Information: NO PAYMENT OR DONATION REQUIRED, simply click “Confirm”
9. Confirmation: Click “Process”
10. Thank You for Registering page appears, click “Next”
11. Click “Start the NAYS Parent Course”
12. Click on video to begin course
13. Answer required course questions to complete
- Weather related delays, cancellations and closings call our main line at 706-769-3965 and select Option "2" - Game cancellations are determined by 4 p.m. each day. - The coaches or league representatives are contacted if games are cancelled. - Coaches will then contact parents with cancellation information.
2024 Registration Dates
Follow the easy directions below to create a Family Account and Register Online for our programs. All activities will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. If a league is full, you can register for the wait list by registering you/your child for activity online.