How do I get a copy of my own criminal history for employment purposes?

To complete a criminal history request for your own employment purposes, you must come to the administrative office of the Sheriff's Office and submit the required form. You may pick up the form and complete it when you come in, or you may download the form from this website, complete it at your convenience, and present it in person along with the required fee of $20 cash only. A government-issued photo ID is required, driver's license, passport, etc. If you wish to request a criminal history report, please print the Consent Form (PDF), and bring the completed form to the Sheriff's Office.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact the Sheriff?
2. How do I get a copy of a motor vehicle crash or incident report?
3. How do I get a copy of my own criminal history for employment purposes?
4. My accident/incident report is wrong. Who do I call?
5. I have a product to offer for sale to the Sheriff's Office. Who do I contact?
6. I want to apply for a job with the Sheriff's Office. Who do I contact?
7. How do I make a complaint/compliment of an employee?
8. How do I contact the Jail Administrator?
9. My relative is in jail. What do I do?
10. My relative in jail is sick/injured. What can I do?
11. How can I give my friend/relative in jail money for the store?
12. How can I get someone out of jail?
13. How does an inmate earn "good time"?
14. Why do inmates only make collect phone calls?
15. How do I contact the E911 Supervisor?
16. How can I check to be sure my 911 information is accurate?
17. How do I get copies of 911 recordings?
18. How do I contact a patrol/traffic division supervisor?
19. How do I have my home checked while I am on vacation or out of town?
20. Who is in charge of training for the Sheriff's Office?
21. How can I check on the progress of my case?
22. Who can I contact about my case if an arrest has already been made?
23. How do I report information about a case anonymously?
24. When does the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) get involved in a case?